Owner, MetroWest Bookkeeping & Tax Service
With more than 35 years of bookkeeping and financial service experience, Dick Bennett, owner of MetroWest Bookkeeping, prides himself on his attention to detail and the quality service that he provides to each and every one of his clients.
Prior to opening MetroWest Bookkeeping, Dick has been a Controller, Chief Accounting Officer and Vice President & Treasurer of several area businesses including pharmaceutical, software, and transportation companies. In all of those positions, Dick was a trusted advisor to senior management and business owners. Today, he uses those valuable years of experience to benefit his clients.
Why choose MetroWest?
- Experience, experience, experience. Trust your financial health to an expert in the field.
- Dedication to client satisfaction.
- To save yourself and your employees the time and hassle of preparing financial statements and tax returns.
- To improve your chances of a favorable tax return.
- Gain financial insight into your company.
Please have a look at my resume credentials.
We look forward to working with you to achieve your financial goals and keep your business operating smoothly!